instamonth // December ♥

7:24 AM





As every month, I'm here to share the most interesting moments in December. Actually, this month wasn't impressive (actually it was, but I couldn't capture really beautiful moments), but I have some photos to share with you.

I love this photo because it reminds me of Christmas. 

I made this gingerbread house and I can't believe, it was very delicious. 

I took this photo in IIHF championship in Lithuania before awards

I'm in love with this card! My classmate knows how much I love hockey, so she made it for me. That's really sweet.

I made those for NYE. I think, I will share recipe later.
So that's all for December. I can't believe it's 2016 already... But I hope you will have wonderful year! 
 If you want you can always follow me on instagram. (@inetukou)

Have a wonderful day!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. AAA i love the pictures! thanks for sharing this is super fun to read.

    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great instagram theme! Love all the pictures :)
    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,these photos are so nice! I love them,great post. :)
    New post is here,and please go on links (click on links) which I wrote in post,it means a loooot to me..Thank you if you do that! Ly :*
    beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe