something

11:52 AM



Yes, I know I haven't been here for a while. No excuses. However, I really want to share with you what I have written recently. This story is quite important to me, because I am not a writer or something. It's just my thoughts, I hope you will understand what I want to say.
It was pouring rain. Huge drops were falling down. I was going home without an umbrella. I saw a lot of people going through, they all had umbrellas. They probably thought "What a poor girl, she left her umbrella at home". It's true, I left it at home. I love rain and I don't need to hide from it. Everyone tried to calm their minds with a phrase " I can't help her". But they were totally wrong. Believe me, I'm not an angel too. I'm calming myself in the same way as they do. But all of us can make a difference if we try to. We are powerful in all situations. This story is just an example. It shows that people meant to be selfish. As we are not animals, we can ignore our selfishness. I thought that next time I should definitely lend an umbrella  for that poor person. We should share and help each other to survive and not envy.
That's all I want to say today. Please, be more attentive and share your happiness with others, it's very important thing to do.

Love,
Ineta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe